Dinner by Reservation Only
Mondays to Thursdays
6:00 pm to 10:30 pm (Last seating at 9:00 pm)
Fridays & Saturdays
6:00 pm (First Seating)
8:30 pm (Second Seating)
Closes at 10:30 pm | Closed on Sundays
Reservations made for our first sitting at 6 pm will be required to return the table by 8 pm. Kindly be punctual to enjoy the Restaurant Chedi experience.
Thank you for choosing to dine with Restaurant Chedi.
For a seamless dining experience, please note the following:
- As we pay special attention to the multiple components in every meal we serve; Hence, we ask that any changes (including cancellation) be made at least 72 hours before your visit. Prior Reservations are required to secure your table Reservations.
- Should your preferred date and time not be available, kindly contact the Restaurant by WhatsApp at +65 8686 6169.
- For a booking of more than 6 (six) pax, kindly contact us by WhatsApp.
- The restaurant allocates table seating; special requests for counter or table are not guaranteed.
- A Credit Card Guarantee (CCG) authorisation hold of SGD80 per person is required to secure your Reservation – cancellations within 72 hours before the Reservation will automatically incur a fee of SGD80 per person.
- No charge will be made to your card unless, in the event of – A No Show and Last-Minute Cancellation (less than 24 hours’ notice), will incur a charge of the total menu price per person of SGD148 with any prepayment forfeited. After this period, all sales are considered final and non-refundable.
- Last-minute (less than 24 hours) reduction in the number of guests will be considered a last-minute cancellation, which will incur a charge of the total menu price per person of SGD148++ (including service and GST tax charges).
- Cancellations and changes (with no charges) will only be accepted if requested 72 hours before your visit.
- Special menu arrangements and private dining booked-outs will follow specific cancellation policies.
DINING & ALLERGIES/ DIETARY RESTRICTIONS
- Menu and prices may be subject to change. For the latest menus and prices, please refer to our menu.
- Our menu contains seafood, spices, meat, gluten, allium, eggs, and nuts. We regretfully cannot accommodate any allergies or dietary restrictions and vegetarian requirements.
- We regret to inform you that we cannot accommodate any last-minute requests.
- Kindly note that as a predominantly chef’s menu restaurant, each meal will last an average of 1.5 hours or more.
- We welcome children aged 12 and above; our tasting menu applies.
CAKE & CORKAGE POLICY
- A slice of birthday cake is available upon request in advance upon booking. Kindly indicate your request during time of booking.
- Guests are entitled to 1 corkage fee waiver for every bottle purchased at the restaurant. Our corkage fees are as follows.
SGD50 ++ per bottle (700ml – 1litre) of wine or sake
SGD 100 ++ per bottle (1 litre and above) of wine or sake
SGD 100 ++ per 700ml bottle of spirit.
- Before and during dinner service, our telephone lines may be temporarily unattended as we focus on our dining guests.
- For urgent matters, kindly send us a WhatsApp message at +65 8686 6169, and we will respond as soon as possible.