Mondays to Saturdays
6:00 pm to 10:30 pm (Last seating at 9:00 pm)
Closes at 10:30 pm | Closed on Sundays
Reservations made for our first sitting at 6 pm will be required to return the table by 8 pm. Kindly be punctual to enjoy the Chedi experience.
Thank you for choosing to dine with Restaurant Chedi.
For a seamless dining experience, please note the following:
- Restaurant Chedi pays special attention to the multiple components in every meal we serve. Hence, we ask that any changes (including cancellation) be made at least 72 hours before your visit. Reservations confirmation are required to secure your table reservations.
- Due to the nature of our menu, we do not have a vegetarian menu, nor can we accommodate dietary restrictions for seafood, gluten, allium, egg, and nuts. Should you have other dietary concerns, please inform us via WhatsApp at +65 8686 6169.
- Menu and price are subject to change. Please refer to restaurantchedi.com/menu for our latest offerings.
- For a booking of more than 6 (six) pax, or desired date and time not available, including other reservation requirements, kindly contact our Front of House team at +65 8686 6169.
- Kindly note that as a predominantly chef’s menu restaurant, each meal will last an average of 1.5 hours or more.
- We welcome children aged 12 and above only as long as they can enjoy the full tasting menu.
- Special requests are not guaranteed and are subject to availability and restaurant discretion. We apologize for not accommodating special notes in the booking form stating an alternative timing or party size.
- Kindly note that a credit card guarantee (CCG) authorisation hold of SGD80 per person at the point of booking is required to secure this reservation. No charge will be made to your card unless in the event of – No Show and Last minute Cancellation, which will incur a charge of the full menu price per person or SGD80 per person with any prepayment forfeited. After this period, all sales are considered final and non-refundable.
- Cancellations and changes will only be accepted if requested 72 hours before your visit on regular operating days and 7 days before your visit on Festive Dates (23rd, 25th, 30th Dec 2023, 1st Jan & 9th, 12th Feb 2024). We are closed on all Sundays and on 10th Feb 2024.
- Please note that any special menu arrangements and private dining booked-outs will follow specific cancellation policies.
- A complimentary slice of birthday cake is available upon request. Please check with our Front of House for more details.
- Guests are entitled to 1 corkage fee waiver for every bottle purchased at the restaurant. Our corkage fees are as follows. SGD50 ++ per bottle (700ml – 1litre) SGD100 ++ per bottle (1 litre and above)